Originally from Southern California, Courtney grew up in Springfield, Missouri and moved to Denver in 2004 for college. Outside of work, her top priority is family, friends, and having fun. She loves to ski, travel, host parties, play tennis, indulge in ‘Lake Life’, hike with the kids, long walks throughout the city, construction projects, and rearranging furniture!
Courtney is passionate about real estate and Colorado’s vibrant community. She values long-term relationships and working hard for her clients while enjoying the dynamic mix of tenants, landlords and developers.
University of Denver – BSBA in Real Estate & Finance from Daniels College of Business with a minor in Leadership. Graduated Cum Laude, June 2008
Academic Honors: Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society, Golden Key Honor Society, Alpha Sigma Gamma International Real Estate Honor Society, Chancellors Scholar, Cherrington Global Scholar and Global Delegate in Seville, Spain and Southeast Asia. Voted “Most outstanding student in the classroom” by Burns School of Real Estate Professors
2009 – Present: SullivanHayes Brokerage
2006 – 2009: Hustle Sports Tennis Coach, The Laramie Company, Veridian Partners, Dunton Commercial
Associations, Awards, and Community Involvement:
- DMCAR: Past President, Past Treasurer and Board Member. Largest Commercial Real Estate Association in the country
- DMCAR Heavy Hitters: Broker of the Year 2019, Retail Broker of the Year 2019, Top 2 Retail Broker of the Year 2017 and 2018
- ChainLinks: Tenant Council and Women’s Council
- ICSC NextGen: Past Colorado and Wyoming Chairperson
- Higher Ground Youth Challenge: Mentor